FInal Details for NorCal Teacher Blogger Meet Up!!!! #NCTBM2014

Thursday, November 20, 2014
I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am right now!!!!!!!!   We have all the final details planned for our NorCal Teacher Blogger Meet Up!  I am so excited to meet the bloggers that I have followed for a long time, and some that I am a new follower of.

The biggest challenge was finding a place. I called Cheesecake Factory near me and they were SO RUDE!  Once I got off the phone, I began thinking outside of the box and remember a great place that my friends and I went a few months back.  I called and told them what we were planning and the manager said, "Ohh…it's gonna get crazy up in here!"  Haha….Teachers?  Crazy?  I have NO idea what you are talking about!  :)  Ha!  So, he booked the party room for us to use!  Here are the details!  If you haven't received an email from me, then you aren't on my list, so leave a comment and I can forward info to you!  Otherwise, read below and get signed up!!

Here are the FINAL details!!!  :)  We have finally booked a place and have a time!  

Date:  Still December 6th!  

Location:  Firehouse #37 in San Ramon!  Address:  250 Market Pl. San Ramon, Ca 94583

Time:  4:30pm-Whenever!  

My best friend Shyra over at Junior High Core Values, and I are SUPER excited to meet everyone!!!!!  We are looking forward to enjoying dinner, drinks, and stories!  

We are asking that each person chip in $10 for prizes, goodies, and a couple appetizers we can share!  :)  The remaining food will be on each of us to order.  Here is a link to the menu:  Firehouse 37 Menu

If you can't pay the $10, email me and we can work it out!  Please send the $10 via PayPal with your name and email address to this email:  brianne_walterhouse@yahoo.com  (that's my personal email). This will also be your final RSVP (for those who were still unsure because of time).   

I know a couple people have said they are willing to bring raffle prizes, so THANK YOU!!  

In the spirit of the holiday season, we are asking that each person bring a White Elephant gift for an exchange!  I think this will be super fun!  

Again, I can't WAIT to meet you all!!!!  We have some GREAT surprises in store!  Yay!!!!!!  

#NCTBM2014 is our official hashtag!  heehee!  


4 comments:

  1. Bummer, I wish I could make it. December is a busy month. Maybe we can do a spring meet-up too. I'm 2 and half hours north of the East Bay, but would love to meet up.
    Renee
    Fantastic First Grade Froggies 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make it too, but if you have another one I would love to go! I live in Northern Nevada, so it would be a bit of a drive, but I wouldn't mind! I just followed you, so you are up another follower! Hope you reach your goal soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog and this post via Farley's link up. I am following you now and hope you do something like this again, maybe during the summer? I hope you had a wonderful turnout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How did the meet up go in December? I hadn't even discovered the teacher blogging world then but I am definitely up and running with my blog and TpT among other things now! I would love to come to the next meet up! Are you hosting one this summer at all? I live in Castro Valley so I could definitely make it to a meet up in San Ramon. I'm following your blog now too:) schooldayssimplified.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top