Every new classroom, needs a new decoration!

Friday, July 26, 2013
When I was growing up, I was never an "artist."  In fact, art scared me.  The idea of creating something using paint or colored pencil was so far out of my league, that I ended up dropping my art class and moving on to something else.  In the last year or two, one of my girlfriends has shown me a completely new side to "art" and crafting is MY style.  I have become obsessed with making things:  jewelry, Christmas card holders, and my latest....a themed wreath!!!

One of my friends just got hired at a new school and has a very small office with no windows.  I decided to make her something for her birthday that would brighten up her day and could be used in this mini office/classroom area.  I knew the colors that she loved the most, so I went to Michael's and Jo-Ann's and got the things I would need.  This is the final product!


If anyone is interested, I can make them and send them to you in the color or theme of your choice!!!

Brianne





2 comments:

  1. Hi Brianne! I nominated you for a LIebster Award. Head over to my blog for the details.
    The Traveling Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh, it looks like someone beat me to it! But I've also nominated you for a Liebster Award! :)
    accept nomination

    Pam
    Diary of a Second Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top