Let's play a quick game of catch up!

Tuesday, July 16, 2013
I ended up leaving the school that I have been teaching at for the last 9 years.  I taught Kinder for a year there and 4th for the remainder of my time.  When I left, my school email address was deleted without warning and my previous blog, From Behind the Lavender Door, was deleted with it.  Note to self...don't link your school email with your personal blog.  I took it as that last thing that linked me to the school.  I am ready for a fresh start and it starts right now!  New school, new blog, and a whole new adventure.  I am looking forward to communicating with fellow bloggers!  

Brianne

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fresh start all around! I love your layout! It's adorable! I'm using owls as a part of my theme this year. What grade will you be teaching now?

    Mrs O Knows

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top