#TpTBVegas2014

Sunday, July 13, 2014
Vegas was amazing!!!!  I met so many teachers and gained new perspective for what blogging and TPT can do for me!  I learned so so much!

I decided to go to Vegas early. I spent Tuesday at a fundraising dinner for my moms nonprofit, My Brighter Tomorrow. It was a good time for sure!  On Wednesday and Thursday, I spent the day at the teaching expo at the Venetian. It was fantastic!!!  I walked away with way more than I needed, but I am excited!!


Thursday evening, I went the the teacher blogger meetup hosted by What the Teacher Wants!  They had an amazing give away!  Tons of treats!!!!  I also got to meet Molly over at Lessons for Laughter. She inspired me to start my blog a couple of years ago. I was truly excited to finally meet her!!


Friday I spent the day at the Teachers Pay Teachers conference!  I leaned a lot about blogging and growing my TPT store. I want it to be successful and now I feel like I have some of the tools to do that!  I am even hosting my 1st Giveawy!!!!  You will have to visit my Facebook page and check it out!!  :-) 

Deirdre over at A Burst for First is having a linky party!!  Head on over and check it out!!  There are tons of Fun Vegas stories!!!!



Overall, Vegas was a huge success!!!!!!!  I can't wait for next year!!

Brianne

1 comment:

  1. Hi Brianne! I found your blog post about Vegas. Wasn't it the BEST ever? Maybe I'll see you there in 2015. Your blog is adorable!
    Heather from Oregon
    Mrs. Renz Class

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top