Fall

Monday, October 6, 2014
I am so excited that it's Fall!!!  It's my favorite time of year. I love that the leaves change colors and the weather changes. I also love the colors and the activities I can do with my students!  Last week I worked on a Fall project.  I found this idea on one of my favorite blogs, The Clutter-Free Classroom!  Jodi has GREAT ideas and this is one that I have wanted to try with my students!!   I had the students paint the background in Fall colors and the cut out a tree from black construction paper and glue it on top of the paint. They turned out AMAZING!!!!!!


Here is the bulletin board outside the classroom!  Amazing!!!  Here are a couple of my favorites. 




We are now prepping for Halloween!!!  I can't wait for the projects that come along with that!  :)

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top