Currently: November

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Listening:  I am listening to the end of last nights True Tori.  I was always a huge 90210 fan and really love Donna Martin!

Loving:  I love Fall.  It's my FAVORITE time of year!



Thinking:  I am planning a NorCal Teacher Meet Up!!!  I have been wanting to do this since I was in Vegas at the TpT Conference!  It's happening!  I can't wait!!!!!  If you are interested, please let me know!  Click on the link above!  :)

Wanting:  I really want a Starbucks red cup, filled with peppermint hot chocolate, and my blankets!  They are all part of my whole Loving Fall theme!  :)

Needing:  My house is a disaster!  I have too much stuff.  I really need to go through it all and get it out of here.  Thankfully, this coming weekend is a 3 day weekend…anyone want to venture a guess about what I will be doing?  :)

Reading:  Nothing.  I just brought a book, so I am hoping to start that soon.  It's been SO busy!  




10 comments:

  1. Hi Brianne,

    I am sooo thinking the same as you, I've been seeing picture posts of friend's holding a red Starbucks cup and I want one too! I also love the Fall, and can't wait for it to get a little bit chiller here in Vegas. Great post!;)

    Alma
    Mrs. Solis Teaching Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Red Cup drink tasted amazing! Is there something about it being in the Red Cup that makes it taste better? Lol. Vegas is my second home!!! I have been there a TON this year. I may be back in February too. :)

      Delete
  2. Found your blog on the Currently linkup!
    Starbucks red cups truly are the sign of the holiday season approaching! There is nothing quiet like them. Although now that we are 5 days into November I could do without the constant instagram shots of them! Hope you get your peppermint hot chocolate soon!

    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog from Farley's Currently link up. I'm a NOR CAL Blogger! I signed up on your link. I am so done with this HOT weather...bring on the sweaters and cute boots! I feel like I can ALWAYS clean my house, which is a problem. haha! I need to get a house cleaner.

    -Marissa
    WILD About First Grade!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wahooo!!!!!! I am so excited to meet up with my NorCal Teacher friends!!!!!! I am so glad you found my blog! :)

      Delete
  4. I found your blog from my sister at Wild About First Grade! I'm a NOR CAL Blogger as well. I just signed up on your link for the meet up. My hubby is always on me about my school stuff being everywhere in the house. I so need to do some clean up!!

    Christa
    sweetlifeofseocondgrade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christa!!!

      I am super excited that you found my post! I am excited to be planning this meet up! I think it will be a blast! :)

      Delete
  5. I've really enjoyed reading your blog!
    I just nominated you for the Liebster Award: http://www.mrsmiraclesmusicroom.com/2014/11/the-liebster-award.html. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peppermint hot chocolate! I cannot wait to get me a cup of that!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top