Northern California Teacher Meet Up!!!

Friday, November 7, 2014
ATTENTION ALL NORTHERN CALIFORNIA TEACHERS!  

I am currently working on a NorCal Teacher Meet Up and I couldn't be more excited!!!  I have a great place picked out and I am now working on the location (they have 2 locations, well 3...but...)!  I am so excited to spend some time meeting with fellow teachers from the great state of California!!!

If you are interested in attending, or want more information, please click on the link below and fill out the form!  More information is coming soon!!!! 


Happy Friday!!!


1 comment:

  1. I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award.
    Visit my blog for more information and to accept. :)
    http://frantastic2ndgrade.weebly.com/home/liebster-award

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top