Currently: February

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

I love linking up with, Oh Boy 4th Grade each month for Currently!!!!  Here it goes!!

Listening:  I love PLL!  I think I know who A is and then there is a turn of events and I am completely lost again.  I know we will find out eventually, but I just want to know NOW!  Lol….

Loving:  It's cold out tonight, so the fire has been lit for awhile.  I have a gas fireplace and I just turned it off because it's hot in here!!!  I am looking forward to the rain this week.  I will be able to have it on even more!

Thinking:  I have so much to do.  I am behind in Social Studies and need to get caught up!  That is the plan over the next few weeks!!!!

Wanting:  Last week I was out sick for 2 days (should have been 3) and I feel SO much better.  However I am not 100%.  I get tired easy and still feel a little run down.  Hopefully it passes soon.  :)

Needing:  I am SOOOOO EXCITED FOR VEGAS!!!!!!!!!!!!  I can't WAIT to get back to Vegas and hangout with some of my favorite bloggers and TpTers!!!!!  I need to book my trip ASAP!  Who else is going???

Pageant Title:  I think the title says it all!  :)


3 comments:

  1. I would LOVE to go to the TpT, too! Are you for sure going?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I just registered for the TpT Conference tonight! I am beyond excited! I have never been to Vegas or the conference so this will be awesome. I had some major Vegas Jealousy going last July and was determined to make it happen this year.

    Ha! on the PLL. My teenaged daughters both watch it and they, too, are obsessed!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am deciding whether or not I want to go to the TpT conference. I LOVE Vegas and wanted to go last year but couldn't...but it's my husband's 30th birthday that week...maybe a surprise trip? Haha

    Found your blog through Currently! Would love for you to head over and check out my blog…
    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top