Pencil Sharpener Heaven!

Sunday, March 1, 2015
I have been so incredibly busy over the last couple weeks!!!!  But I wanted to share an AMAZING product with you!!!!!!  For months, I had been seeing other bloggers, Instagramers, and Facebookers, talking about this pencil sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies.  I decided to look into it and I have say…I am in L-O-V-E!!!!!!!  I have the hot pink sharpener in my classroom.  When my box arrived, I hadn't even left the office before it was opened.  My secretary and principal were both looking at me funny while I did my happy dance and then asked me what was so special about it.  I grabbed a pencil out of the supply closet and showed them!!! They were impressed.



I shared this sharpener with every teacher I passed in the hall.  By the end of our staff meeting, I had a handful of pencils sharpened and teachers asking for this sharpener for their classroom.  My principal is considering getting one for every classroom!  :) I have also been able to show my students this amazing tool!  I think they break pencils on purpose, just so they can see me use the sharpener.  I have 2 other pencil sharpeners in the classroom and guess what?!  They come to me and say, "Can you use the cool sharpener?"  Lol…I love my kids.

If you want a sharpener that works and is AMAZING, this is the one!!!!  Every single teacher should have one in their classroom!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top