Currently: July

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

I have teamed up yet again with Oh Boy 4th Grade for Currently!!!  Here it goes:

Listening:  I am watching & listening to America Ninja Warrior right now from last week.  The fireman is going right now.  I actually saw him live on Sunday night in Vegas!!!  I got to go see a live taping of ANW All Stars!  It was amazing.  :)

Loving:  Today I FINALLY found these cute clips from Target!!!  I was SO excited that I did my happy dance in the Dollar Spot.  Lol.


Thinking:  Right now it's 102 degree here in my hometown.  That's H-O-T!!!!!!!!!!!!  My pool is calling my name.  When I am done with this post, I will be in the pool doing some laps and chillaxin!  


Wanting:  What else can I say!?  I just want the TpT Conference to be RIGHT NOW!!!!!  I am so excited to meet everyone!

Needing:  I need to do laundry and pack.  I just got home from Vegas on Monday and I have 8 days until I return.  I have lots to do between now and then!

ALL Star:  I am an All Star listener and friend.  No matter what, I am always there to listen and be there for my friends.  They are my everything!  



7 comments:

  1. WOW! You are having very hot weather. What about the brush fires? I live just north of Boston where we had A LOT of rain today. Tomorrow it will be 80 degrees so I'm hoping to go in my pool for the first time this year. That's exciting that you're going to Las Vegas. I'll look forward to hearing how you do. Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the clips. I have been to several Dollar Spots here and never seem to find a thing. Wishing I had a pool in my backyard to dive into. I live in Vegas and it is HOT, HOT, HOT. Hope you enjoy the TPT conference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti…it IS HOT HOT HOT there…MAN! I was there Friday-Monday last weekend and all I wanted to do is stay in my hotel room! Lol

      Delete
  3. Those clips are soooo cute! I haven't seen those at any of my Targets. :-(

    Kaydi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will be hosting an Instagram giveaway very soon! I have a set of the clips in the giveaway! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Brianne-

    What a wonderful blog! I stumbled onto your site through the Currently linky...and am so glad that I did!

    Whew - that is HOT! I live in Washington state where the normal summer high is about 80 degrees - not sure I could handle 102 on a regular basis :)

    Enjoy the TPT conference - I went last year and loved it! I am staying home this year (with a newborn) , but am already planning to go again next year!

    ~Jessica
    Joy in the Journey

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top