Sharpeners & More!

Monday, October 26, 2015
I can not even begin to tell you how excited I am about this!  Back in September, I got an email from one of my favorite companies, asking if I could do a review for one of my favorite products.  It's the one product that is in my classroom that the kids CAN NOT TOUCH!  Lol.  What is this amazing product?  It's the NEW, PURPLE Sharpener from Classroom Friendly Supplies!  Why do I LOVE this product so much?  Let me tell you...it's easy as 1, 2, 3!

1.  It is SO easy to use!!!!  

2.  My pencils, no matter how janky they are, they come out PERFECTLY sharpened!  

3.  Clean up is EASY!


My students bring me their broken pencils and colored pencils to be sharpened.  I think they sometimes break them intentionally just because they LOVE how excited I get about using the sharpener.  I want them to eventually start using the Best Sharpener Ever, but they have to earn that one!  hahaha.  My principal is planning on ordering one for every teacher at some point I think!  Yes, they are THAT GOOD!

GREAT NEWS!!!!  I am going to GIVE ONE AWAY!!!!  Enter here to win a new PURPLE SHARPENER  & Other goodies!!!





This month, I have also been having SO much fun with math in my classroom.  My 5th graders have been skyrocketing through their math class and have enjoyed all of the different little things that I have done to make it engaging.

One of the things that I have loved using with my class, is the Math Challenge Cards from Carson-Dellosa!  When I pull these out, they go nuts!  They love working as a group to figure out the challenges! We have had so much fun!


The other thing that I have been using is my newest TpT Product, Multiplication War.  They had a chance to create their own cards and cut them out.  Next week, they get to play!  I can't tell you how excited they were on Friday.


I feel like there are a lot of amazing things happening here at HoooRayforTeaching!  I can't wait to see what the next couple of months has in store!  Stay Tuned!  :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top